Grills and Smokers
Grilling has become not only one of the easiest ways to prepare food, but also one of America’s favorite pastimes! Grilling healthy foods is very important to today’s homeowners.
Our grills and grill accessories make it easy to grill vegetables, chicken, fish and shrimp…and for the steak lovers out there…nothing is quite as good as a rib eye cooked outside on the grill! Clean-up is a breeze and one of the most pleasurable aspects of outdoor grilling!
To ensure easy clean-up, the Hearth, Patio & Barbeque Association offers these tips:
- Before lighting the grill, apply non-stick spray on the grates. The protective spray significantly cuts down the clean-up afterwards.
- For Charcoal grills, line the bowl with aluminum foil. After grilling, once the grill and coals are cool, simply discard the foil with the coals and ash, then wash and reline with foil for the next time.
- Use a wire brush or even crumpled aluminum foil to scrub away the buildup on the grates once the grill is cooled.
- Squirt grease-cutting dishwashing detergent on the grill and grates once they are cool. Scrub with the brush or an abrasive pad and then rinse. (A repeat may be necessary!)
- For tougher jobs, place cooled grill grates inside a plastic garbage bag and spray them with oven cleaner. Tie the bag shut and let it sit outside for a few hours. Wearing rubber gloves, place grates on a newspaper and then scrub with an abrasive brush or scrub pad. Rinse with water. You can also spray oven cleaner directly in the bowl of the grill and wearing rubber gloves, wipe out the residue using crumpled newspaper.
- Don’t forget to place a grill pad or splatter mat beneath your grill before cooking. These naturally heat resistant pads will protect your deck or patio from any grease that misses the drip pan and will make it a lot easier to keep your outdoor living area clean and looking like new.
Patio Pool & Fireside carries a large selection of grills and smokers, starting with the Big Green Egg, “The Ultimate Cooking Experience”. From pizza to ribs, or Thanksgiving dinner to desserts, The Big Green Egg will exceed all your expectations for culinary perfection. But we don’t stop there!!!!
We also carry a full line of Broil King, Evo, American Outdoor Grill and Fire Magic Grills plus rotisseries, recipe books and specialty grilling accessories for fish, vegetables, chicken and steaks. If you need to outfit your entire outdoor kitchen, make your first stop be the showroom at Patio Pool & Fireside!